Do you need a guidebook for life? You’re not alone. Most of us struggle with how to be happy and healthy, have amazing relationships, and achieve our biggest goals and wildest dreams. But after a brush with death and a life-changing gift, author Keith McArthur resolved to learn how to be human. 18 Steps to Own Your Life is his blueprint. With easy, actionable tips on everything from getting a better night’s sleep to connecting instantly with others, this is a concise but comprehensive instruction manual for a healthier, happier you.
This step-by-step guide to being human teaches:
• Why owning your life isn’t about big changes, but taking a million tiny steps in the right direction
• Three foods you should eat more and three foods you should avoid
• How to train yourself to be grateful in the most challenging of situations
• How to identify and eliminate the toxic people in your life
• Why you need to stop complaining today – and how to do it
• Why happiness is impossible without growth
Reader’s Choice 5/5 review!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Keith McArthur got a second chance at life in 2017 when his little sister donated one of her kidneys to him. Now, he writes and podcasts about his journey to becoming happier and healthier. Keith is the creator of MyInstructionManual.com — a website, podcast, and book series providing high-quality personal-development content.
Previously, Keith has worked as an award-winning journalist, a social media and public relations strategist, and a senior executive at one of Canada’s largest companies. He has written and edited several books, and serves as the president and publisher of FanReads Inc.
Keith lives in Toronto, Canada with his wife, Laura; sons, Connor and Bryson; and a goldendoodle named Quincy.