In today’s modern digital age, it’s easier than ever for the average person to build an amazing brand to protect against economic instability. And that’s exactly what Kraig Kleeman shows readers how to do in his new book, A Winning Brand. Kraig takes readers on a journey to reinvent their brand, be seen as the expert in their field, and earn more customers, more referrals, and more visibility. Doing this allow individuals to be seen by the right people in all the right ways. Reinvention does not require a lot of money, but it does require a commitment to remake one’s brand and establish that new brand using every channel possible.
In this book, readers will discover:
● How to conduct a personal brand inventory to know what facets to focus on for reinvention
● Five winning brand principles that guide the personal brand journey so all efforts and results are
● Determining how your personal gift mix combine in order to make a brand bold
● Introduction to The Must-React System that can help take results to the next level
● Strategies to amplify a winning brand Internet presence
● Ways to build brand credibility so you are seen as the authority in their field
● A step-by-step action plan to develop and nurture your winning brand
● Inspirational stories about some of the biggest winning brands
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Kraig Kleeman is the World’s Greatest Cold Caller. He is a leading expert on sales process, sales transformation and professional motivation. In one 3-year span, sellers who were trained and certified in The Must-React System by Kraig Kleeman completed one million outreaches, scheduled 252,000 meetings and generated more than $400 million in net new revenue. Kraig is the founder of KragKleemanTV. As a highly sought-after speaker, he has had the pleasure of speaking on panels or forums with President George W. Bush, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Silicon Valley Guru Guy Kawasaki, and other great influencers.