*** FREE for a limited time! ***
Josh McInnes is world famous for singing about love—he just doesn’t believe it exists. That’s why, when his biological clock starts ticking, he decides he needs an arranged marriage. One with a nice, sensible, non-romantic woman. When he buys a castle in the Scottish Highlands to get away from LA life, he discovers the woman of his dreams lives right in town. Caroline Patterson is known for her no-nonsense attitude, her organisational skills and her dull grey suits. The last thing anyone thinks of when they meet her is romance! Unfortunately for Caroline, living in a small town with a reputation like hers, has made her love life non-existent. So when she’s offered a chance at a family of her own—love not included—she still jumps at it. But when Caroline’s romantic heart begins to yearn for more, Josh is faced with answering the most important question of all—is there really such a thing called love?
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
I’m a Scot, living in New Zealand and I write kissing books that make people laugh.
7 random things about me:
1. I accidentally mooned a crowd at a Bolivian wedding.
2. I’ve been chased by a gang of baboons. And I mean gang. They were organised and vicious. All that was missing was their leather jackets and tattoos!
3. I wrote my first novel when I was 22. It was a cross between Star Wars, Monsters Inc. and Tinkerbelle. Funnily enough, no one wanted to publish it. Odd that…
4. I was a portrait artist on the streets of Amsterdam for a time.
5. I worked night shift as a security guard at Stirling Castle in Scotland while I was in college. The castle was on a terrorist hit-list back then. To defend it they gave me a flashlight, a two-way radio that only worked one-way and made me wear a polyester A-line skirt…
6. I taught art at summer camp in America – twice. The first time I met my Dutch husband and he took me back to Holland as his souvenir. The second time I got strep throat, a weird rash, food poisoning, a sprained ankle and accidentally dyed my hair green…
7. I once got locked in a shop when it closed for the day. The staff went home. I had to call the police to come get me out.