HENNA IS SEXY
Create intense, unique and vibrant hair colours. Henna and herbal colourants for fashionable & well-groomed hair! Natural is the new sexy! Environmentally friendly alternative to harsh chemical dyes.
Commercial hair dyes consist thousands of various chemicals, some of which are carcinogenic. Harsh chemicals in our hair products can also do much more harm than the good they purport to do.
Traditional hair dyes are packed with potentially harmful chemicals, which, when exposed to high levels could lead to skin and respiratory irritation, a suppressed immune system, hair loss, hair thinning and even cancer.
Okay, that’s the bad news. The good news is that you can still colour your hair in gorgeous shades, without causing any lasting damage – and without exposing it to lots of nasty chemicals!
In this book, natural beauty and nutrition expert, Sandra Blooms, lifts the lid and shares her secrets how to use nontoxic plant pigments such as indigo, amla, henna, cassia, bhringraj and other Ayurvedic hair treatments to colour your hair naturally. Whatever your hair type, hair colour or ethnicity. You’ll find out how, as well as all the options available – and there are many!
Natural hair colouring was one of the best things Sandra Bloom did to regrow and get her shiny healthy hair back. And you can do it too with the simple step-by-step guide containing cost-effective, safe, easy to use, and practical instructions.
Sandra explains you how to apply these herbal pigments, tips on your first Henna application, basic theory about the colouring wheel and how to achieve various tints of brown, black, red. She is also giving clear step-by-step instructions on how to transition from harsh chemical dyes to pure natural pigments and Henna.
It’s unrealistic to tell you to stop styling your hair completely, you don’t need to choose between looking fabulous and respecting your health! From today, experiment with pure herbal pigments and to get the best bouncy, shiny, natural hair in town!
The benefits and why you should have this herbal colourant book
After two decades of using chemical dyes, Sandra Bloom’s hair was screaming for help. Every time she left the hair salon, her scalp would feel itchy and inflamed, and it would be sore and burnt for days after. At the same time, she was becoming dissatisfied with the artificial look from using these dyes. Take advantage from the wealth of information she has on getting your beautiful and healthy hair back.
Discover natural colourant solutions that are not just natural, but really give you the most amazing, beautiful and intense shades.
• Learn about all the hair loss causes and toxic chemicals. And why you should ditch them too!
• What does your natural hair look like?
• The shocking truth about commercial hair dye
• How to switch from chemical hair dye to natural Henna
• How to dye your hair with natural henna
• Why you should use herbal colourants instead of chemical dyes
• What’s your shade? Picking the right colour.
• Powerful plants for herbal hair colour
• Ayurvedic herbs that have healing and nourishing powers
• Create your own colour recipe
• Basic understanding of colour theory
• How to mix henna, cassia, amla, indigo and herbs.
• Herbal colouring for blonde hair
• Tips for your first henna application
• Hair restoration packs for added shine and combat dandruff
• Herbal colour blends and ideas
• Discover the benefits of henna and herbal colourants: enjoy therapeutic hair treatments while colouring without blistering chemicals.
• Enjoy the Free bonus chapter with healthy brain recipes, DIY beauty recipes, natural living hacks and effective hair blends.
• Sandra Bloom feels genuinely responsible for everything she shares. Every solution, method or way of life she shares with you, are tested on herself, and she found them to be useful and effective.
Interested in learning more?
Unsure where to start your holistic journey? Download your copy today, and enjoy beautiful, Radiant and bouncy hair!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Sandra Bloom is the author several progressive health books and is also a blogger, natural beauty expert and businesswoman who advocates all things natural.
She is a natural beauty, nutrition expert and the voice behind the appraised website Sandra-Bloom and is lifting the lid and sharing her secrets to help you look and feel 10 years younger!
She brings an entirely new approach to shifting achieving and sustaining health, healing, weight loss, hair care and happiness. (yes, at the end of the day, it’s all connected)
Her mission is to share simple tips and advice for living a naturally holistic life in an accessible, effective and practical way.
After battling several chronic illnesses (such as hair loss, Lyme disease, hypothyroidism, adrenal and chronic fatigue) in the past decade, Sandra became a ‘Health Warrior’ on a mission to change her life and influence others to do the same.
Keep an eye out for more books, targeting specific areas of health, stable weight, how to eat fat to lose fat, healthy and delicious keto-diet recipes, and more, which will be out later in 2018.
Thank you again for choosing Sandra Bloom – happy reading!