«It is a well-known fact that psychology studies not only separate mental processes, their characteristics, and patterns, but also psychological aspects of a person as a particular owner of these processes.»
Today only, get this Kindle book for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $5.99.
Read on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device.
Personality means a particular person characterized by the specific individual physical and mental characteristics.
Speaking of nature, psychology has always said a person as a member of society. Personality is inconceivable outside organization. A man has always been a member of a team – family, school, college, university, office employee, etc. The person’s activity in the organization, the relationship of the individual and the group, mainly determine the development of different personality features. Individual psychological characteristics always characterize nature.
They include needs, interests, ideals and world outlook, political beliefs, person’s physical and mental abilities, temperament and temper. The person’s psychological features are historically conditioned. They were developed in the course of social and labor life, and, therefore, they express the person’s human essence and characterized features that have evolved in a person as a member of society; they cannot be considered a product of human biological development.
Love yourself and remember that every day is a new possibility!
Here You Will Learn…
General Concept of Personality and Its Psychological Features
The Concept of The Self-Development Process
What to Do if You Don’t Have a Goal in Life?
Fundamental Principles of The Correct Goal Setting
How to Overcome Laziness?
Bonus! Loving Yourself is Important! (Complete collection – save $2.99)
Much, much more! …Free Gift Inside 😉
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Consultant psychologist, psychotherapist.
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, the personality of the different crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. single counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long-term (effective) treatment.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
– Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
– Psychological support and support in trying personal living conditions, development of competencies of emotional literacy and self-support;
– Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.