She thought she could keep it a secret.
Just fourteen years old, Amalie thought she could take off and go to the festival with her best friend without anyone knowing it – without her parents finding out. She thought she was safe when she met a man offering her drugs, she thought she was safe when she went alone to her tent to take the pills. But when she opened her eyes and found herself in the man’s basement, she knew she wasn’t safe anymore.
She was trapped.
‘Seven, Eight … Gonna stay up late’ is the fourth novel in Willow Rose’s Best selling series about the Danish journalist Rebekka Franck.
Willow Rose is an international Best-selling author. She writes Mystery/Suspense/Horror, Paranormal Romance and fantasy. Originally from Denmark she now lives on Florida’s Space Coast with her husband and two daughters. She is a huge fan of Stephen King, Anne Rice and Isabel Allende. When she is not writing or reading she enjoys watching the dolphins play in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Her books have been downloaded in more than 180.000 copies.
Books by the author:
• One, two … He is coming for you (Rebekka Franck #1)
• Three, Four … Better lock your door (Rebekka Franck #2)
• Five, Six … Grab your crucifix (Rebekka Franck#3)
• Seven, Eight … Gonna stay up late (Rebekka Franck #4)
• Rock-A-Bye Baby
• Nibble, Nibble, Crunch
• Eenie, Meenie
• Humpty Dumpty
• Chain Letter
• Beyond (Afterlife #1)
• Serenity (Afterlife #2)
• Endurance (Afterlife #3)
• Courageous (Afterlife#4)
• Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar #1)
• Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar #2)
• Song for a Gypsy (The Wolfboy Chronicles)
• I am Wolf (The Wolfboy Chronicles)
Connect with Willow online: