About The Book:
The opportunity to reach a wider community and customer base, grow your network and to stay abreast of social media trends is key to driving success. This can also however be a confusing world where new networks and fads are literally springing up daily. It can be tempting to join an overwhelming number of social media sites without any real idea of how to make the most of your online presence. While most of these platforms are valuable to your brand, it is essential that you know how and when to use them effectively for maximum return.
Table of Contents
Engaging Across Multiple Platforms
Are You on Facebook?
• Setting Up Facebook For Business
• Facebook Timeline And Competitive Analysis
• Acquiring Facebook Fans
• Facebook Community Management
• Top 13 Facebook Apps
• Mastering Facebook Ads
• Facebook Contests And Sweepstakes
• Facebook Commerce
• Facebook Check-in Deals
• Mastering Facebook EdgeRank
• Facebook Content Marketing
• How To Use Facebook Insights
• Have You Heard Of Instagram?
• Examples Of Businesses That Drive Traffic And Sales With Their Facebook Business Pages
Are You Fun To Follow On Twitter?
• Using Twitter As A Communication Device
• Searching For Local Tweets And Tweeters
• Getting In Touch With Journalists In Your Local Area
• Using TweetDeck To Manage Your Interactions On Twitter
• Sending Instant Coupons
• Asking For Feedback
• Announcing Events
• Partnering With Other Businesses And Tweeting Each Other’s Offers
• Finding The Influencers In Your Industry And Contacting Them
• Spying On Your Competitors
• Researching Trends
• Using Twitter As A Tool For Customer Support
• Advertising On Twitter
• Examples Of Businesses That Drive Traffic And Sales With Their Twitter Account
Are You Well Connected on LinkedIn?
• Setting Up A Linkedin Personal Account
• Setting Up A Linkedin Company Page
• Finding Online Communities That Align With Your Professional Interests
• Answering Questions To Show Expertise And Gain Trust
• Linkedin Advertising Program
• Sending Partner Messages
• Creating Polls
• Organizing Webinars By Utilizing The Events Section
• Examples Of Businesses That Drive Traffic And Sales With Their LinkedIn Account
What Did You StumbleUpon Today?
• Setting Up StumbleUpon For Business
• Connecting With StumbleUpon Users
• Making Your Content More Visible
• StumbleUpon For Brand Marketing
Building Your Business Image Through Flickr
• Setting Up Flickr For Business
• Managing Your Contacts
• Joining Flickr Groups
• Sharing Your Flickr Photos
• Sharing Your Flickr Videos
• Marketing Your Business With Flickr
Getting Started On Viadeo
• Setting Up Viadeo For Business
• Finding Contacts You Know
• Viadeo Groups
• Targeted Advertising
• Recruiting Your Team
Got A Question? Yahoo Answers!
• Setting Up Yahoo Answers For Business
• Building Your Community
• Building Your Website
Get Rated On Yelp!
• Setting Up Yelp For Business
• Building A Yelp Community
• Yelp Community Management
• Yelp Advertising
• Yelp Events And Announcements
Ning: Your Very Own Social Networking Site Today
• Setting Up Ning For Business
• Integrating With Other Social Networks
• Ning Analytics
• Using Ning For Branding
Play The Klout Game And Become An Influencer
• Setting Up Klout For Business
• Klout Brand Pages
• Using The +K Feature
• Benefits Of Leveraging Klout For Business
• So How Do You Find Influencers?
• As You Leverage Klout For Your Business, What Exactly Should You Be Measuring?
Guide To Social Link Building
• Creating Social Profiles
• Submitting And Publishing Guest Posts
• Running Promotional Contests
• Submitting Articles To Article Directories
Top 17 Social Networks For Entrepreneurs
Gabriela Taylor is an internationally educated Global Online Marketing Strategist and Consultant who’s worked with some of the world’s biggest brands in Telecommunications, Retail, Lifestyle and Advertising. A recognized expert and specialist in Social Networking, Mobile Marketing and Search Engine Optimization she is fluent in 7 languages, has lived and worked in many countries throughout the world and has experience of implementing successful web-presence strategies for both startup and large established organizations. She is fully certifed in Google AdWords and Analytics. She is the founder of Global N’ Digital, a consultancy firm specializing in Online Marketing services and Cross-Cultural business practices and has also published several industry related books.