«A person staying at a particular stage of development may have missed lessons from the previous steps, which may sometimes appear in the form of temporary regression. Moreover, there may be groundworks from the advanced stages of development – local heights promoting the evolutionary career like beacons on our way.»
Stages of personality development constitute one of the most exciting and favorite subjects. This is connected with the individual’s wish to know something intimate about himself and to be the more challenging personality. By reading about the stages of development, we determine our place in life mentally and look into the nearest perspective. This may be an intermediate step between the sharply defined steps or some particular stage of our life. As a rule, in systems describing the stages of development, there exist three initial steps by which social people move: one transitional stage and two or three stages of the spiritual level. In this book, I will not back down greatly from the regular canons, but I’ll try to set forth my view concerning the stages of personality and conscience development.
First of all, I would like to say that there is nothing wrong to stay on this or that stage. Every person from the very birth should pass through the stages of personality development. And if you jump over some stage, there is a high probability that your experience will be incomplete, and you’ll have to repair an omission later. It is silly to blame the child for inability to solve university tasks. If you think that some person is stupid, perhaps he hasn’t yet received his life lessons, through which he would be able to gain wisdom. And you still haven’t had life lessons for removing the roots of one energy-consuming habit, that is, to condemn. The developed individual’s soul has come to a long way stage by stage. The current stage of development depends on the experience obtained in the past.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Consultant psychologist, psychotherapist.
Specializations: individual and family counseling, work with trauma, complex emotional (anxiety, panic) states, psychosomatic symptoms, the personality of the individual crises, twin and family relations; group therapy.
1. single counseling adults: one-time consultation on request, a short-term (maintenance) and long term (effective) treatment.
2. Work with pairs: one-time consultation, long-term emotional and focused therapy.
3. Group work: group therapy in the dynamic treatment groups focus group sessions, workshops, seminars.
– Development and strengthening of personal identity, increasing emotional awareness and self-esteem, develop practical skills of interpersonal communication;
– Psychological support and support in difficult personal living conditions, development of competencies of emotional literacy and self-support;
– Group dynamic therapy focused on solving a broad range of personal and social problems, the development and strengthening of self-awareness, self-confidence, improve the quality of life.