This isn’t some get-rich-quick scam. It is 370 pages, the result of several years of research, listing realistic ways you might be able to start a business working for yourself, working from home, being your own boss.
1. A dozen or so ways to make money with your car or truck.
2. Several income ideas using tools you likely already own.
3. Descriptions of unique tools the average person may not know about, that you can build a business around.
4. Many, many ways you can make a living with your computer.
5. Certificates that pay better than a degree, that you can get in a quarter of the time.
In addition, Part Two discusses ways to lower your personal expenses for housing, transportation, insurance, utilities and more so you can save more of your money for what YOU want it for – living your best life!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Like the Authors Facebook Fan Page.
Bill K. Underwood is a writer, researcher, speaker and photographer. He is the author of 3 novels, including the bestseller and award winner "Unbroken." "99 Ways to Fire Your Boss" is his second non-fiction book. It was inspired by his life-long fascination with odd ways people have found to make a living. He lives in Arizona, where he's working on his 4th novel.