A personalized guide based on how I became social while embracing my introverted nature.
I was exactly like you, an introvert who wanted so badly to become more social but felt restrained in some way or another. It probably doesn’t come naturally to me I thought. A few of my then classmates were naturals at public speaking and going out, “they are born extroverts” I often thought within myself, neglecting the fact that socializing was a skill and that every skill can be learned and unlearned.
In writing this book, I promise to teach you:
– How to Choose to Go Out Instead of Staying Home
– How to Start any Conversation: Are you Really That Scared?
– First Impression: Learn How to Make it
– The Key to Keep the Conversation Going
– Give People a Chance: How to be a Good Listener?
– The Secret of Saving Your Energy
– Learn How to Exit Any Conversation: The Power of NO
– How to Leave ‘The Party’
– How to Invest in Maintaining Connections
– Social Life Boosters: 2 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Start Socializing Today
What’s in it for you?
👥Сonquer fear of approaching people
😋Improve your social skills
🌿Learn to give people a chance
🏃Exit conversations when you want to
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Tiana McBoz is an ambitious individual with a love for time-management, productivity, and social skills development. These are the areas she struggled the most so they became a focus of her attention. She developed competencies in these areas that allow her to play 6 different roles in life.
Learn more about Tiana McBoz here: http://www.tianamcboz.com/index.php/aboutme/