Combine the benefits of Anti-Inflammatory Diet with all the advantages and convenience of Slow Cooking!
Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals is a collection of everyday recipes for fighting inflammation through the power of your Slow Cooker, Crock Pot, Skillet or Sheet Pan.
With this cookbook, you will reduce inflammation naturally, and heal the conditions that frequently occur as a result, such as arthritis, autoimmune conditions, food allergies, gastrointestinal distress, and more.
• a comprehensive overview for understanding the basics, benefits, foods to avoid while being on the Anti Inflammatory Diet
• over 50 delicious slow cooker recipes and one-pot wonders to kickstart weight loss
• simple breakfast ideas, amazingly flavorful snacks, chicken, fish, and even dessert recipes
• delicious collection of simple-to-prep desserts using only one-pot or sheet pan
• quick prep requiring less than 20 minutes of active prep time
• all recipes supported with colorful images and nutritional information
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Emma J. Green was born in San Francisco, California, USA to loving parents Robert and Barbara Green. Her father worked as a gym coach, her mother was employed as a chef in a small city restaurant. Her older brother, Kirk, is her best friend and greatest supporter. As a child, she was fond of writing stories and literature.
When Emma was 15, her parents got divorced. During that time, Emma struggled with depression and anxiety and started eating differently. She gained weight and started having problems with her digestive system.
At the age of 20, Emma decided to change her lifestyle habits and start exercising. She tried eating only healthy, whole, unprocessed foods. After making these changes, Emma noticed results in achieving her weight goals and better general health. She decided to share her skills and knowledge with other people and started writing small cookbooks about the most effective diets and recipes.
Her husband and her family have been her greatest readers and supporters.