Don’t Spend HOURS trying to figure out Apple Watch Series 4!
Go from Beginner to EXPERT in no time.
Did you know that you can do a lot of innovative things with your new updated WatchOS 5.1.2 in Apple Watch Series 4?
When Apple rolled out the WatchOS 5.1.2 update on the 6th of December 2018, Apple aims to fix up some series 4 bugs, add new features and improved on existing features to make a lot of Apple Watch owners happy with their smartwatch.
This latest update brings everything expected from WatchOS 5.1.2, which includes:
→The New ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 to let you take an electrocardiogram to indicate if your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation.
→Ability to Receive notifications and animated celebrations when you achieve maximum daily points in a day during an Activity competition.
→New Infograph complications for Mail, Maps, Messages, Find My Friends, Home, News, Phone, Remote, and more.
And you know what? This user manual covers all that.
How will this Book help you?
This book will walk you through on how to use these features in your Apple Watch series 4.
You will learn NEW things you won’t find in any other guide. This is what makes this guide different from others.
This Apple Watch 4 Guide is packed with new 2019 innovative tips like:
• How to lose weight with your Apple watch in 2019
• How to use your Airpods to listen to music from your Apple Watch•
• Reasons you should upgrade to iOS 12.11
• How to Upgrade to iOS 12.11
• Tips to give you Accurate ECG Results.
• Reasons why your results will show inconclusive.
•Learn to use Dictation to send and Reply a message.
• How to Challenge yourself by Challenging a friend with the Activity Competition
• Learn how to pair Bluetooth accessories with your Apple Watch
•Discover a new app that lets you listen to music offline with your Apple Watch.
•How to Enable raise to speak to siri.
•Clear website data from your Apple Watch
• How to use free WiFi on your Apple Watch without needing your iPhone
• Learn how to hear Mickey or Minnie Mouse Speak the time.
• Why you should wear the Apple Watch Upside Down.
Aside from those, you will discover Tips like:
•How to update to WatchOS 5.1.2
• How to use your Apple watch to look for your lost phone
• How to send a handwritten message and with emojis
• How to control your home with your iwatch.
• Listen to music and make phone calls in Apple watch
• Setting up your Walkie-Talkie and Emergency call features.
• How to setup heath Notification.
• How to setup a notification on your friends locations.
• Using the Dock feature to open your favorite Apps.
• How to setup and use Apple Pay to shop
• How to change and turn off passcode.
• Learn about the podcast in Apple Watch.
• Learn to Take a screenshot
Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
And Many more tips .
If you want a self-explanatory step by step guide, that is easy to follow then don’t hesitate to pick up your copy NOW by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
You are sure of becoming an Expert after reading this guide.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Gilbert is an educator, technology enthusiast , and Apple fanboy.
His aim is to educate and help educate others get the most experience with their gadgets. Gilbert spends the majority of his time writing user guides for Apple, Samsung and Amazon products.
His desire is that his readers will use his e-books to learn and explore the world of technology and get the best experience.