“If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.”
—Lucius Annaeus Seneca
To achieve your goals, you need to have a clear vision. With a planner, it becomes possible as it helps you
– document and visualize your goals;
– keep track of your habits;
– store your To-Do lists;
– vent your emotions;
– structure your thoughts, and many more…
A bullet journal is a flexible multipurpose planner that can be as simple or as detailed as you would like it to be. You can easily create it to fit your needs and current events and change it just as easy whenever you want.
In this guide you are about to discover:
– The benefits of bullet journaling
– Tools & tips to get you started fast
– Information about which bullet journal to choose
– How and where to start: creative ideas and easy-to-follow examples
– How to track your habits and to develop 7 life-changing habits
– Secrets that will help you avoid overload and stress, and so much more…
In the end of the book you will receive bonus tips. I will share how I made bullet journaling a sustainable habit of mine. I developed some ‘rules’ that helped me incorporate bullet journaling into my routine. Stay with me…
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Tiana McBoz is an ambitious individual with a love for time-management, productivity, and social skills development. These are the areas she struggled the most so they became a focus of her attention. She developed competencies in these areas that allow her to play 6 different roles in life.
Learn more about Tiana McBoz here: http://www.tianamcboz.com/index.php/aboutme/