Gain Energy, Save Your Time and Feel Great with this Ultimate College Cookbook!
Students don’t usually spend much time in the kitchen. But we’ve got your back. This book will give you an abundance of ideas for meals to eat that are delicious, easy to make, and give you the energy you need.
Inside this easy cookbook for girls and guys you’ll find:
• simplest principles of cooking, main techniques, storage rules, and tips on how to make the cooking process enjoyable
• quick and easy recipes that can be made in the toaster oven, microwave, or slow cooker
• list of basic ingredients and equipment to get you started
• recipes for snacks to feed a study group, sandwiches for lunch on the run, and quick soup for a cold day
• for dinner, you can use a microwave to whip up delicious dishes from your dorm room, tackle quick pasta recipes and hearty meals, and create special-occasion feasts for friends and family
• and, of course, what cookbook would be complete without a touch of dessert?
Select a few recipes, and relish in the delicious creativity that comes from combining their ingredients to make a lot of fun and, of course, a “yummy” dinner.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
After leaving a financial analyst career in an international company, Tiffany Shelton devoted herself to cooking and writing cookbooks, even though others around her assured her she had lost her mind.
In her books, Tiffany shares her personal life hacks to building a healthy body, tells the story behind her favorite dishes and how to cook them, and talks about products and their effects on the human body. She gives advice on how to enrich your daily routine with activities and embark on a healthy lifestyle.
Together with her husband, a photographer, and daughter, Tiffany travels and tastes dishes from different countries. Healthy recipes, helpful tips, restaurant reviews, and travel experiences are all things you can read about in her books.