The book is available now for pre-order at a very discounted price. So, hurry up and get your copy before the prices go up!
“A breakthrough in machine learning would be worth ten Microsofts.” -Bill Gates
Despite being one of the hottest disciplines in the Tech industry right now, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning remain a little elusive to most. The erratic availability of resources online makes it extremely challenging for us to delve deeper into these fields. Especially when gearing up for job interviews, most of us are at a loss due to the unavailability of a complete and uncondensed source of learning.
Cracking the Machine Learning Interview:
1. Equips you with 225 of the best Machine Learning problems along with their solutions.
2. Requires only a basic knowledge of fundamental mathematical and statistical concepts.
3. Assists in learning the intricacies underlying Machine Learning concepts and algorithms suited to specific problems.
4. Uniquely provides a manifold understanding of both statistical foundations and applied programming models for solving problems.
5. Discusses key points and concrete tips for approaching real life system design problems and imparts the ability to apply them to your day to day work.
This book covers all the major topics within Machine Learning which are frequently asked in the Interviews and can be used by students and professionals alike. It has been drafted in a way to benefit both, novices as well as individuals with substantial experience in Machine Learning.
Following Cracking The Machine Learning Interview diligently would equip you to face any Machine Learning Interview.
Nitin Suri works as a Software Engineer in the Seller Central group of Amazon, India
which provides a worldwide platform for merchants to manage their Marketplace.
Prior to Amazon, Suri was working with Grey Orange Robotics, a startup which designs
and manufactures advanced robotics systems. He built various Machine Learning tools,
using Predictive Analytics, to predict the delivery and frequency of the shipments and
thus, optimize the charging of robots.
Suri is very passionate about robotics, automation and optimization. He has successfully
built a Personal File Management System, a file management system for maintaining all
the files of a user across various devices. Besides working on interesting algorithm
design problems, he is an avid badminton player and also holds a gold medal for
winning the Intra College Badminton Championship.
Suri holds a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems from Birla Institute of
Technology & Science, Pilani, India and currently resides in Hyderabad, India.