About Crypto Investing for Beginners by Coogan T. Rayn
In Crypto Investing for Beginners, you will learn:
• The basics of crypto and the technology behind it that will give you a wide understanding of it and change your perspective about crypto
• The crypto investing mindset that you should have and the various ways through which you can generate money from crypto
• The factors you should consider before choosing a cryptocurrency for investment-the steps you need to take to invest in crypto
• Crypto technical analysis and how you can use it to support your long-term investment decisions
• The technical terms you need to know to excel in crypto, including support and resistance levels, how they work and how they should inform your investment decisions
• Basic terms you need to know in crypto investing
• And much more!
Even if you are a complete beginner and confused where to start, worry no more! This book will see you through your crypto investment journey!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Coogan T. Rayn is an upcoming author in the field of personal finance and investing.
In his books, Coogan shares over ten years of practical knowledge and technical expertise in valuation of companies and lately, applying that knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency. He has turned these knowledge into actionable steps to help you develop your own personal finance and investing journey.
In his books, Coogan talks about the best practices to help you develop your investing journey, whether in stocks, bonds, property or cryptocurrency. He does this by placing importance on your individual risk appetite as everyone has their own capacity in taking on risks in their investment journey. He further equips the basic information of various investment concepts with executable computation, to help you evaluate the nature and value of investments. He guides YOU to become the investor that you truly aspire to be.
Coogan speaks three languages fluently and has a Masters and a graduate degree in Business. When he’s not staring at charts or evaluating the next investment opportunity, he loves to read, play the guitar, and hit the gym.