Manipulation is a set of actions the purpose of which is to make the manipulation victim do (and think) what the manipulator needs.
If you think that nobody manipulates you-you are in the hands of an experienced manipulator! Often, it happens so subtly that we do not notice until it is too late.
Honestly, until I figured out how to deal with energy vampires, manipulators, toxic people, tyrants, etc. I lost plenty of time. I have studied many psychology books, attended numerous psychotherapy courses on mastering various techniques and practices.However, the most important method for me, in my opinion, is the ability to define tyrants straight off and to resist them. Moreover, I would like to have known about it, about the harm they cause to us, since childhood. At the same time, I know that many of us often come across them and get emotionally injured. These scary words ‘provocation’ and ‘manipulator’ – why should we girls ever think about this? Because, if we know how it works, it does not work against us! Well, we do not need extra worries and anxiety, they spoil the complexion, so the best is to be fully prepared. However, only in case if you, like me, choose the free life, life according to your aims and desires, plus a lovely girlish blush.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Helena Angel – Private Psychologist & Psychotherapist.
Ranks and insignia (achieve):
– Member of the Professional League psychotherapeutic and psychoanalytic psychotherapy, Ph.D. & group analysis section.
– The author of popular books and articles.
– Expert psychologist magazine “Family Psychology .”
– Expert analyst in various radio projects, scientific conferences and specialized workshops.
– Actively attend professional communities and discussion clubs.
– “California Business College” – jurisprudence, a lawyer.
– “California State University”, Fullerton – psychology.
– “Psychology School of Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis” – practicing psychologist, psychological counseling training program for group analysis – training analyst.
– “Psychoanalytic couples therapy” – training
– “Psychoanalytic Psychosomatics” – increase qualification
– “Psychoanalytic psychodiagnostic.
Psychoanalysis’ – the certificate of “basic ideas of Bion’s theory and its development in modern therapy” – Certificate CPT “professional coach.” A diploma of vocational retraining, giving the right to engage in professional activities in the field of coaching, specialized business coaching and life coaching.
– Experience in conducting and managing their own business
– Center for psychological assistance to women – women and family psychologist, parent counseling
– “Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis University” – a psychoanalytic counseling
– Individual and group psychoanalytic psychotherapist – Private Practice
Types of psychological assistance:
– Individual psychological counseling.
– Long-term psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
– Short-term psychotherapy – oriented solution to psychological problems.
– Family counseling and family therapy.
The rhythm of life is such that no one, without exception, can not avoid stressful situations. A stress is applied to the other, and now some for a full life requires the assistance of a qualified professional, such as a therapist. In his belief, that I’m all right, you can get into the position according to his complexes and fears. And with the help of a psychologist, you can again enjoy a full life.