So…What Is The Keto Diet Exactly?
Don’t blame the butter for what the bread did. This is a well-known Keto Diet motto, which actually explains a lot since the diet implies ratcheting down the carbohydrates and getting the most energy from fats. You may be called Captain Bacon, Mrs. Greasy or whatever but switching from carbs to fats does provide more power and health.
Since the book Keto Diet for Beginners was designed for newbies, the recipes are sorted by top keto ingredients plus the beverages section.
Inside the book you will find:
• 12 Keto foods –learn how to get the most benefits from restricting carbs
• List of best Sweeteners, Fruits & Vegetables, Nuts, Snacks, Flour and even Alcohol on Keto
• The Understanding of Ketosis
• Beauty tips from Keto Products
• Homemade –DIY Face Masks from TOP Keto Products which have an anti-aging effect and help smooth out the wrinkles
• Sweet and savory recipes of Keto Fat Bombs
• 55 simple, everyday ketogenic diet recipes that are both practical and satisfying for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and more
• The special chapter with Keto Beverages
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Twitter page.
Emma J. Green was born in San Francisco, California, USA to loving parents Robert and Barbara Green. Her father worked as a gym coach, her mother was employed as a chef in a small city restaurant. Her older brother, Kirk, is her best friend and greatest supporter. As a child, she was fond of writing stories and literature.
When Emma was 15, her parents got divorced. During that time, Emma struggled with depression and anxiety and started eating differently. She gained weight and started having problems with her digestive system.
At the age of 20, Emma decided to change her lifestyle habits and start exercising. She tried eating only healthy, whole, unprocessed foods. After making these changes, Emma noticed results in achieving her weight goals and better general health. She decided to share her skills and knowledge with other people and started writing small cookbooks about the most effective diets and recipes.
Her husband and her family have been her greatest readers and supporters.