About Keto for Beginners Cookbook: Quick and Easy Low Carb Ketogenic Diet Recipes – 14-Day Meal Plan Included (Keto Diet Cookbook) by Madison Miller
Your diet is not working? Have low energy? Experience mental fog? Need to lose weight? The Ketogenic diet will change your life, help you reclaim your healthy self and gain mental clarity!
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
When was the last time you felt vibrant, healthy, and fully alive? If you are like so many others, extra weight and chronic health concerns keep you from feeling and looking the best you can. There are so many diet plans out there that promise to restore these things for you, and unfortunately, not many of them succeed.
The ketogenic plan is different. It is formulated to provide you with rapid weight loss and improved energy, mental clarity, and focus, along with a host of other health benefits.
Low-carb eating can be difficult, but ketogenic eating is intuitive, especially once you begin to feel the effects. This book outlines what exactly how the ketogenic diet works, and it includes a simple-to-follow 14-day plan that will leave you feeling fabulous and like you have spent the last two weeks eating like royalty! No need to deprive yourself a second longer! Read on to discover how 14 days can forever change your life.
Inside, you’ll find:
• Everything you need to know about the ketogenic diet including its benefits, “rules” to follow
• Everything you need to know about the diet including foods to have or avoid and initial side effects and precautions
• Explanation of what ketosis and its effect on the body
• The 14-day meal plan including recipes
Here are some of the recipes you’ll find in this book
• Rejuvenating breakfast recipes like the Coconut Lime Smoothie with Chia Seeds, the Breakfast Tacos with Chorizo and the Italian Egg Stackers
• Delicious lunch recipes like the Hot Chili Soup with Pork Belly, the Spicy Stuffed Beef Hotdogs, Bacon Wrapped and the Smoked Whitefish Salad
• Luscious dinner recipes like the Bunless Monstrous Burger, the Braised Oxtails and the Blue Cheese Strip Steak with Walnut Onion Salad
Download today and enjoy reading on your favorite device like Kindle, IPad, IPhone, Android tablets and phones, laptops, and even your computer with the free Amazon app.
Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right of this page for an immediate download!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Madison Miller is a nutritionist who is passionate about healthy eating and living a balanced lifestyle. She graduated in the late 1990s with a bachelor’s degree in nutritional sciences. Madison has been working ever since as a nutritionist, consulting and helping people create a healthier lifestyle for themselves. She now shares her knowledge of nutrition, dieting, and healthy cooking through her books.
She loves exercising and doing research on nutrition to make healthy eating more exciting and diverse. Her books feature information about a lot of the diets there is around and easy ways to incorporate them into your life. She is also an avid cook, promoting recipes with fresh, wholesome ingredient that nourishes the body and the mind.
Madison lives in New York State with her husband and two young children.