How would you like to take charge of your mind and play your golf on your own terms?
While most mental skills books for golf adopt a narrow focus on teaching skills that target performance, this book uses a holistic approach and provides tools to organize your thinking. You will learn to direct your mind with focused purpose to help you achieve your goals.
Mind Hack Your Golf explores the 5P’s of a great golf mind:
1. Preparation – focuses on building self-awareness as one of the essential key ingredients that will help you to develop the golf champion mindset.
2. Practice – introduces you to mindfulness practices, concentration techniques, self-talk and imagery that helps to build your mental skills tool kit
3. Performance – highlights the stages of skill development and the importance of managing your emotions so you can consistently perform without fail.
4. Pursuit – explores the benefits of positive emotional states and identifies core values that build character while promoting enjoyment and success.
5. Progress – promotes an action-learning approach that encourages you to keep things simple while focusing on specific aspects of practice
The tips, tricks, and strategies in this book will provide a solid platform for you to create your own mind mastery. All you have to do is implement the tactics in this book to take your golf game to the next level.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Margaret started playing golf 4 ½ years ago as a complete novice. She quickly developed a passion for the game and is now a low single figure golfer. She has overcome a severe spinal injury in her early thirties that left her with permanent spinal damage. This experience helped her to develop her own extremely resilient and powerful mind. Even better she has been able to use her professional knowledge and personal experience to help others in all walks of life become the best they can be!
Margaret is an Associate Professor at the University of Western
Australia (UWA); Director of TELL Centre; Professional Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and runs her own Consultancy Business. Currently she mentors junior female golfers and acts as a mental skills coach for golfers at all levels.