Do you dream of having a professional office space for your small business, but are having business meetings at coffee shops instead to keep expenses low? Or do you rent a mailbox at your local post office because the price to have a “real” business address is too high? Or perhaps you run your business out of a spare room in your home because the cost to maintain a “real” office will break the bank.
These are all ways that small business owners “fake it” to prevent their business from being killed by office rent. And though you might think it’s saving you money, “faking it” is costing you.
In this book you will discover:
• The challenges of working from public venues and home offices, and a solution to overcome them
• How to conduct business from a professional setting while cutting the costs typically associated with traditional office space
• An evaluative tool to guide you in your decision-making process
• A five-step action plan to begin working from a professional workspace right away
• The personal and financial rewards of killing the rent, increasing your credibility and achieving your business goals
Just imagine how impressed your clients will be when they meet you at your new, corporate office – not the neighborhood coffee shop. This book will show you how!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
[Read more…] about Kill The Rent Grow Your Biz