Nourish Your Tribe will change your family’s relationship with food. It holds the answers to our nourishment crisis and exposes our cultural food norms that contribute to the epidemic of chronic disease affecting half of all Americans. In Nourish Your Tribe, Nicole Magryta, an expert in clinical nutrition, describes the powerful impact food and the environment have on our children’s development and long-term success. Using clear parenting techniques, illustrations, and the latest science-verified nutritional recommendations, she shares expert guidance to maximize your family’s lifelong health and minimize illness.
Nourish Your Tribe includes:
* Nutrition recommendations proven to strengthen your child’s immune system and improve brain function, sleep, mood, and concentration.
* Information about how food and nourishment link to common childhood conditions like ADHD, anxiety, headaches, IBS, eczema, and mood and behavior issues.
* Groundbreaking data showing how foods can influence our genes.
* Steps to improve and nurture your family’s gut bacteria, the most essential tool for optimal health.
* Effective strategies for picky eaters and behavioral tips to encourage healthy eating.
* Surprising news about environmental toxins and how to dramatically reduce exposure.
* A seven-day whole food meal plan with over 60 kid-tested recipes.
Empowering and hands-on, Nourish Your Tribe acknowledges that quality nourishment is essential to reach full human potential — crucial knowledge for parents committed to raising healthy children.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Nicole Magryta, MBA, RDN, LDN, is a nutrition consultant, educator, certified integrative health coach, and author specializing in integrative and functional medicine therapies for children. In her private practice today, Nicole has changed the lives of children and adults by tackling chronic disease from the root and not the leaves. She can be found throughout her community transforming school wellness programs, guiding large corporate wellness plans for companies such as GE and Conagra, as well as sitting on the board of directors of Live Healthy Carolinas. With additional culinary training, she spends her spare time transforming food in her test kitchen, teaching, inspiring, and developing quality, nutrient-dense foods for corporate and community clients. Nicole lectures extensively to academic, business, and community audiences on integrative nutrition, family and children’s health, disease prevention, and healthy cooking techniques. She lives in Davidson, NC, with her husband and two children.