In this comprehensive playbook, Strategy in the Digital Age:How to Disrupt or Respond to Disruptors,boards, CEOs, business leaders, executives, MBAs, consultants, incumbents,and startups will master the game-changing strategies for winning through rare insights, practical strategy and disruption frameworks — such as “TheDisruption Barometer for Strategic Responses” and “The Strategy Equation.”
· Incumbent will discover the powerful tools for beating disruptors and challengers at their own game while building the agile, digital, and analytics capabilities to deliver the sought-after customer experiences to become future-ready.
· Startups and challengers will learn how to upend an industry leader in our networked world through our systematic framework “The 5-Step Model to Disrupting a Digital PlatformLeader.”
· Companies will discover the time-tested approaches to be digital-first firms while discovering the pitfalls and roadblocks hindering their digital transformation across industries such as banking, health care, and retail through several case studies spanning industries, countries, and continents.
· Fintechs (mobile banking and payment firms, etc.) will learn the key insights to disrupt the financial industry verticals and win in an increasingly fragmented landscape. Banks will discover what they need to respond to the emerging challenges wanting to eat their lunch.
· Key players across the health care ecosystems will deepen their understanding of the disruptive forces and what strategies they need to thrive rather than survive in the emerging yet competitive digital health care across the globe.
· Business leaders will master how to build a winning culture for the digital age to execute their strategies through case studies of Amazon and SoftBank. In addition, they will discover several data-driven models for aligning their culture to their strategies.
· Indeed,in today’s dangerous and unpredictable geopolitical environment, where trade war is becoming the new normal, businesses’ fates increasingly depend on just one tweet from a president, nonmarket forces such as Brexit, activists, and EU General Data Protection Regulations and Europe Second Payments Directive (PSD2) can create winners and losers across industries such as banking overnight — CEOs and other business leaders need a new dynamic formula to win. Market strategies alone as taught in many business schools are no longer enough; firms need to strengthen their ability regarding what they can control at the firm level and build a dynamic scenario planning for our volatile, uncertain, ambiguous, and complex (VUCA) world. Yet they need nonmarket strategies to deter potential threats from nonmarket factors before they become a full-blown crisis or hamper their organization’s competitive edge. We will discuss all at these strategies, techniques, tools, and models in greater detail throughout the book.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Like the Authors Facebook Fan Page.
Follow On Twitter.
Cissoko Mamady is the best-selling author of “Strategy in The Digital Age: How to Disrupt or Respond to Disruptors.” He holds an MBA from GLOBIS Graduate School of Management — the #1 MBA program in Japan, and 4 Ivy League credentials, including the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
He is known for his expert insights and the practical applications he shares in his book(s) that have impacted the lives of thousands of organizations and executives around the world. Through these real-world solutions, Cissoko Mamady became one of the world’s renown and trusted strategy experts to whom the leading organizations, executives, even governments turn to for sound advice for many of their most challenging issues. Similarly, he is the go-to expert for what it takes to deliver high performance consistently in creating, capturing, and unlocking value — while exceeding the expected digital customer experience from modern organizations.
Cissoko Mamady’s work has been published in many leading publications — including The Japan Times. Moreover, in other instances, he has been quoted in business publications when expert perspectives are needed regarding strategic management — given his rare expertise in advising many leading firms in open banking (PSD2), financial technology (Fintech), digital platforms, mobile banking, payments, digital healthcare, and digital transformation.
Cissoko Mamady has written extensively regarding the digital and future-ready organizations in his best-selling book mentioned above. For this reason, he became the sought-after expert in the digital age regarding the convergence of the digital imperatives — such as scenario planning, corporate agility and digital culture needed for strategy execution in the digital age.
With his decades of experience and profound insights across industries, functions, and geographies, Cissoko Mamady travels a lot to help his clients with tailored and fresh approaches that are specific to the organization or executives’ circumstance by enhancing the top-and-bottom line.
For these reasons, he is the sought-after management consultant and business coach to whom several dozens of business leaders, CEOs, and executives turn to when looking for answers to their most challenging business questions. As such, through workshops and tailored training, Cissoko has helped dozens of business leaders in over 100+ countries by providing the necessary practical insights to become ambidextrous leaders ready for the digital age. That is, skills and competencies to manage and lead in our increasingly digital economy, where disruption — be it market or nonmarket — is the new normal.
As a staunch believer in philanthropy and making the world a better place, Cissoko Mamady uses his free time to contribute to many charitable causes that are dear to his heart—from eradicating extreme poverty to enhancing literacy across the globe.