People often debate whether Agile and Lean are the same or different. This book is written to introduce you to the core values and principles of both Agile and Lean methodologies and will hopefully answer some of the common questions such as:
– What is Agile?
– What is Lean?
– Which is better? Agile or Lean?
– What are the 12 Agile Principles?
– What is the Agile Manifesto?
– How many Agile frameworks are there?
– What is Scrum?
– What is the difference between Agile and Scrum?
– Which methodologies are used to scale Agile to large teams or to the enterprise?
– What is Kanban?
– Is Kanban Lean or Agile?
– What is the Toyota Production System?
– What are the different versions of the Toyota House of Lean?
– What are the principles of Lean?
– How are Lean and Agile different?
– How is Lean the same as Agile?
Anyone who is interested in being Agile or who wants to adopt lean thinking would benefit from this book. Grab your copy today. Learn Agile and Lean methodologies to deliver better business value.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Follow On Twitter.
Follow On Instagram.
Follow On Pinterest.
Aditi Agarwal provides Scrum coaching to help teams develop complex products effectively. Being a certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), a certified Scrum Master (CSM), and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), she has a proven track record of delivering high-value products and services to end-users. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her loving family. She is the author of the ‘The Basics Of Customer-First Product Management’ book series with 3 titles – The Basics Of Agile and Lean, The Basics Of SCRUM, and The Basics Of Kanban. Her mission is to share her knowledge and accelerate learning for others.