Are you or is someone you love emotionally unavailable? There is hope!
The Cure for emotional Unavailability will help you:
• Discover the reason why people become emotionally unavailable.
• Understand the different types of emotional unavailability.
• Recognize signs of emotional unavailability.
• Become Emotionally Aware.
• Learn to Practice Self-Compassion.
• Deal with defense mechanisms.
• Stop your thoughts from controlling you.
If you are struggling in your relationship and think that you have a communication problem, it might actually be that one or both partners are emotionally unavailable.
Do you know the difference between an emotionally unavailable person who is passive versus one who is aggressive? Can you identify an emotionally unavailable person who can commit versus one who cannot?
More than just an overview of the topic of emotional availability, The Cure For Emotional Unavailability provides answers to help you or your loved one become more emotionally available.
This book is for you if:
• If you have ever been called, “emotionally unavailable.”
• If you find yourself in one failed relationship after another.
• If you are bored or dissatisfied with your current relationship.
• If you are considering ending a relationship.
• If you seem to attract partners that take more than they give.
• If you want to know whether there is hope for a healthy relationship with your spouse or partner.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Stella Smith is inspiring others to overcome the things that are preventing them from experiencing positive relationships. As a speaker, author, and Life coach she helps people quickly identify and resolve areas in their life that need change.
She is the author of The Cure for Emotional Unavailability available on Amazon and Audible as well as the “Becoming Your Emotionally Available, Authentic Self” course available on www.ThePositiveRelationship.com
She’s devoted to her two young adult children, rocky road ice cream and faux celebrity sighting. While working she is supervised by her Bengal cats, Butter and Squidley.
You can reach out to Stella at www.ThePositiveRelationship.com
Certified Master Life Coach
Certified Rational Emotive Behavioral Life Coach
Certified Cognitive Behavioral Life Coach
Certified Relationship Workshop Facilitator
Certified Life Purpose Life Coach
Certified Goal to Success Life Coach
Certified Public Speaking Training & Facilitator
Certified NLP Master Practitioner