About The Herbal Medicine for Beginners Guide [3 In 1]: How To Improve And Strengthen Your Body Using Herbalism Without An Herbalist Even If You’ve Never Used Natural Antivirals, Antibiotics Or Remedies By Autumn Hubert
Discover The Amazing Healing Power of Nature And How To Use Natural Plants And Herbal Remedies To Eliminate Common Aliments With This 3 In 1 Bundle (More Than 450 Pages)!
If you’ve always wanted to learn natural ways to cure common ailments but don’t know how to begin, then keep reading…
Are you tired of having to take unpleasant medications that makes you feel terrible, just to get relief from minor illnesses like colds and the flu?
Have you tried ways to cure yourself of sickness without much success, noticing that you have to take more medicine over time?
Do you want to say goodbye to endless bottles of medicine and discover a natural, holistic approach to safely create your own remedies using plants you’re familiar with?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place.
You see, effectively treating your body and staying healthy with simple herbal medicine doesn’t have to be difficult.
In fact, it’s easier than you think.
A study in The Handbook of Prescriptions for Emergency Treatments has uncovered the phenomenon where traditional medicine prepared the natural way did not yield resistance, while the isolation of the active ingredient resulted in widespread resistance in a short amount of time.
Which means that herbal medicine (when used correctly) can act as a KEY part to any effective herbal remedy treatment routine while decreasing any resistance to it. And, of course this book will show you EXACTLY how to use herbal antivirals, herbal antibiotics and other holistic remedies to supercharge your self-healing potential.
Which means you can easily find a more natural way to heal your body without being scared of the unknown.
Here’s a tiny fraction of what you’re going to discover in The Herbal Medicine for Beginners Guide:
● 7 amazing facts about herbal medicine and how to start your herbal medicine journey (page 13)
● A proven way to source for herbs locally from trustworthy sources (Unfortunately there’s a LOT of scammers out there…) (page 21)
● The simple, yet wildly effective, 6-step method to ensure you’re purchasing high-quality herbs and avoiding counterfeits (page 22)
● The ultimate tools, equipment and ingredients you’ll need to craft your own herbal remedies (page 27)
● 4 simple reasons to consider alternative and herbal medications (page 148)
● The must know important differences between synthetic and herbal antivirals (page 156)
● 4 natural supplements that work like magic to boost your immune system (page 202)
● 5 amazing, immune-boosting smoothie recipes you will love. (page 207)
● Step-by-step instructions to cure common ailments using easy herbal treatments (page 217)
● The shocking threat of antibiotic resistance as well as the signs that you or someone you know is dealing with it (page 354)
● 4 proven ways to avoid passing on antibiotic-resistant bacteria (page 355)
● Eight 100% natural herbal antibiotics that work like magic (page 401)
● How to use the right precautions to ensure you use herbal medicine the right way (page 443)
…and much more!
Imagine how much more in control of your health you will be once you’re able to use the power of natural plants, and how your family and friends will marvel at your new-found healing abilities.
So even if you’ve never made, bought or used herbal medicine before, this guide will equip you with everything you need to get started with herbal medicine.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Autumn Hubert is passionate about helping people find natural and safe ways to stay healthy. Her mission is to inspire people not just to find a one-size fits all solution to their personal health, but to help people transform their lifestyle.
It wasn’t too long ago that Autumn was suffering from chronic sickness. Colds, flus, aches and pains were all too often a part of her daily life. It wasn’t until she asked herself “there has got to be another way,” that she found a different path to her own health and wellness. Now, she writes about what she discovered.
Autumn lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband Dustin and their 2 children, Blake and Benson. Her other passions are photography, scrapbooking, and cooking.