Don’t ‘Kill That Marriage or Take Your Life Until You’ve Read This Book!
Steve Davies, a strict, disciplined and morally upright company executive suddenly fell in love with a notorious, long-term prostitute, Serena. Despite strict warnings from his friends and relatives, Steve took this strange love to another level – he proposed marriage to Serena and went ahead to marry her.
This unusual engagement sparked off lots of matrimonial troubles, yet Steve was glad to put his love, his name, his home and his reputation on the line for Serena.
Did the forces that bind such engagements come to the aid of Steve as he became a husband to a wife-prostitute?
Did Serena act like a pig who always returns to the mud?
Was Steve able to sustain his intimate love for his unusual wife?
A story of extreme love, fury, and jealousy.
This is a painful personal love story. A story of what deep and true love can do when gross infidelity and contrary societal opinions hold sway in a relationship.
Find Below the Many Benefits to You If You Read this Novel Today:
• This Christian Romance novel will help you to finally find the love that will save your ailing marriage.
• This book will help you to discover the mysterious extent of God’s love for you.
• Please don’t ‘kill’ that marriage until you have read the last word or statement in this book.
• You will learn the patience, perseverance, deep love, forgiveness that will save your marriage, family and children’s future.
• You will find the love that is needed to believe in yourself, your ability, and your future. Your life will become more precious to you.
Get a copy today.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Like the Authors Facebook Fan Page.
Follow On Twitter.
Follow On Instagram.
Follow On Pinterest.
Sesan Oguntade teaches success secrets, faith stories, and shares free Christian personal development books at his website and blog. He uses Christian principles to solve practical problems of the people and society.
He has used the platform of books, online video courses, and podcasts to offer practical solutions to problems on negative habits, business, money and finances, and personal development.
His problem-solving book series like Bible Short Reports and Faith-Based Business book series have lots of titles that have helped lots of people online for many years now.
He blogs regularly at https://sesanoguntde.com. He is married to Olutoke Oguntade and they are blessed with children (Abigael, Maranatha, and Treasure)