***Only 99 cents on December 7th-9th 2017***
Are you annoyed when people think you are aloof, shy, or snobby ? Are you tired of people telling you to get out more and behave more like an extrovert?
No, you don’t lack anything. No, you don’t need to be ‘fixed’. You are an introvert. And you’re full of amazing qualities that are greatly needed today.
As an introvert, you have a valid role to play, so stop trying so hard to be an extrovert.
This book is a wonderful invitation for you to embrace your introversion and grow comfortable in your own skin. It’s a call to live the life you were meant to live as an introvert, without guilt or shame.
In this book, you will learn:
– What exactly introversion is and what it isn’t (and why it matters)
– How to remove any sense of guilt or shame and feel great in your own skin
– How to redesign all aspects of your life such as your career, social life and the relationship with your partner, so you can thrive as an introvert
– How to manage your energy effectively and avoid feeling drained at the end of the day
– How to deal with parties and networking events the introvert way, and
– How to express your introversion to the fullest and make your best contribution to the world.
This book comes with a free step-by-step workbook to help you redesign your life.
By the end of this book, you’ will know exactly what introversion is, and you will be on your way to redesign every aspect of your life to better suit your introversion. Finally, you will learn to feel great just the way you are.
So, if you’re ready to embrace your introversion and live the life you were meant to live, don’t wait, download this book today.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page
Thibaut Meurisse is a blogger, author and founder of Whatispersonaldevelopment.org. He has been featured on major personal development websites such as Goalcast, Lifehack, MotivationGrid, TinyBuddha or PickTheBrain.
Obsessed with self-improvement and fascinated by the power of the mind, his personal mission is to help people realize their full potential and reach higher levels of fulfillment and consciousness.
In love with foreign languages, he is a French, writing in English and who has been living in Japan for 7 years now.