This gorgeous children’s coloring book is full of original artist design and cute facts about animals that are beneficial to your child’s learning. Filled with animals kids love – Unicorn, Pandacorn, Caticorn, Puppycorn, Piggycorn, Elephantcorn, Leocorn, Giraffecorn… and more! For anyone who loves to educate their child on animals and also want the learning process to be fun, this book is a must.
This kids educational coloring book includes 63 FUN ACTIVITIES!:
• 42 coloring pages, on single side pages, with a variety of cute unicorn animals and detailed magical backgrounds
• 21 a fun activity learning pages with dot to dot, mazes, find the differences, word search, symmetrical drawing and more.
• A fun kid workbook with enjoyable stories about magical animals for reading and learning for kids ages 4-8
• Age appropriate backgrounds for preschool and elementary age kids under 8 years – rainbow, stars, sun, moon, flowers, hearts, wings, clouds and more
• A nice large format (A4 size) for small hands to enjoy
• Makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, or Easter for children who love unicorns and animals who want to be unicorns
Suitable for both boys and girls, this notebook will be an excellent guide or workbook. Take it with you on long car trips to pass the time.
Activities such as coloring will improve your child’s pencil grip, as well as helping them to relax, self regulate their mood and develop their imagination. So if your child loves unicorns and all magic animals, rainbows and flowers, then order your copy today.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Like the Authors Facebook Fan Page.
Follow On Twitter.
Follow On Instagram.
Follow On Pinterest.
The main author book “Unicorn, Pandacorn, Puppycorn, Caticorn and More Magical Animals” is Arnold Mintz. Arnie is a five years old boy from Florida.
Some time ago Arnie’s mom gave him a present – a black-and-white toy panda, it was with him all the time – day and night. Arnie couldn’t even share this toy with his younger sister because he loved this panda so much! Arnie and his dad often were sitting at the beach and created new stories. So was the first Arnie’s book “Good Morning, Son” appeared. Later was published a “Panda bear and Other Wild Animals Activity Book” for Kids Ages 4-8. Now we published new book and we hope this book will the best coloring activity book for the unicorn lover!