Now, for the first time, there’s a book with step-by-step guidance on starting and running your own 100 percent remote/distributed/virtual company, no office necessary – “Virtual Possibility: How to set up, lead, and manage your own successful all-remote company” – by Shelly J. Spiegel, CEO & Chief Creative Officer of Fire Engine RED, Inc.
“Virtual Possibility” was written to help aspiring entrepreneurs, especially those with limited funds, grow their companies in a way they may have never considered: without an office. The author draws on nearly two decades of experience leading her all-virtual company, and guides you step by step through dealing with the unique challenges of setting up, leading, and managing your own fully remote business.
You’ll learn how to:
– Attract, interview, hire, and onboard top talent for your remote company.
– Create a benefits package – including a generous paid leave policy – for your remote employees.
– Hire “virtual” contractors, inside and outside the U.S.
– Create an organizational structure that lets your fully remote team thrive.
– Manage, motivate, and retain your remote team members.
– Measure your all-remote team’s productivity.
– Create a strong (remote) company culture.
– Manage operations across a fully remote company.
– Part ways with team members remotely.
– Find valuable business tax credits for your virtual business.
– File and pay your remote company’s business taxes.
You’ll also find practical information on the costs involved in starting and running a 100% remote company, along with tips for choosing the technology you’ll need to help make your remote business a success.
Included with your book purchase.
If you’re just getting your own fully remote company off the ground, these valuable templates can save you time AND money, right when you need them the most! These templates are all included with your purchase of the “Virtual Possibility” book:
– Employee Handbook
– Job Descriptions
– Org Chart
– Security Policy
– Website Photo Guide
Get started today.
Now’s the time to get your 100% remote company up and running. Take the first step: get your copy of “Virtual Possibility.”
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Shelly J. Spiegel has been described as a “dreamer AND a doer,” a compassionate visionary, a charismatic leader, and a creative force in the education market. In 2001, she founded Fire Engine RED, one of the first fully remote companies in the U.S. Before Fire Engine RED, she was the founder and president of Search By Video, which duplicated and distributed admissions recruitment videos to prospective students and their parents.
Shelly has her B.A. in Journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and her law degree from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, in Washington, D.C., where she specialized in communications law. She lives and works in downtown Philadelphia.
“Virtual Possibility: How to set up, lead, and manage your own successful all-remote company” is Shelly’s first book.