Transform Your Business And Life Without Feeling Stuck Or Overwhelmed!
Are you facing a major life crisis, such as losing your job, death of a loved one, painful break up, health challenges, body image issues or major career or business change but don’t know what to do to turn things around for the better?
What if you could stop spinning your wheels, threw overwhelm out the window and moved forward in business and life with ease?
On her quest to find truth, two times bestselling author, Sandra Stachowicz, pulls down the curtain and reveals the behind-the-scenes of ten extraordinary stories of ten ordinary women and their remarkable entrepreneurial journeys without sugar-coating or censoring their unique voice.
No fluff. Just real, raw and unedited stories from women next door.
In Wild Wise Women: 10 Stories of Fearless Females Relentless in Pursuit of Their Dreams, Success and Happiness, real women from all walks of life share their unique and sometimes harrowing entrepreneurial journeys, full of unwavering hope, inner strength, and resilience.
– This book reveals real life examples of never giving up featuring small business success stories, businesswomen immigrant stories and gruelling truth tales from women who don’t wait for success to fall into their lap:
– How Sandra’s first hugely successful business unexpectedly fell apart and the unlikely solution that helped her completely turn things around
– How Monica finally mustered the courage to break free from a 30-year emotionally-abusive relationship and pursued her once-buried dreams
– Angelique completely ignored the inner nudges of her soul and miraculously survived an earthquake before she finally owned her unique gifts
– How Vindina went from defying nature, thinking she was “immortal” to having multiple-organ dysfunction before she finally found true healing
– How Alison, a mum of three, went from being overweight, feeling worthless, and believing she was a “burden” to completely transforming her body and her family’s finances
– How Agnieszka almost gave up on love at the age of 40, thinking it just wasn’t meant to be before she finally found the love of her life
– How Maggie’s family concealed the painful truth from her and how she birthed her business on her father’s deathbed
– How Sharan escaped the trap of having an arranged marriage and married her soulmate
– How Daria was “sentenced” to battle an incurable autoimmune disease for the rest of her life and the unlikely discovery she made that helped her reverse the symptoms of the disease
– How Magdalena overcame incredible odds by leaving her home country at the age of 19 and transformed from an anxiety-riddled introvert and unlikely leader to a pioneer in her industry
EXCLUSIVE BONUSES WORTH £2,997 inside the book
Wild Wise Women is the quest of 10 fearless women entrepreneurs who beat all the odds and survived the unimaginable.
The pages of Wild Wise Women are packed with inspiring stories of transformative experiences of grief, betrayal, near-death episodes, life-threatening illness, healing and forgiveness.
Pick up your copy today for $0.99 to instantly tap into the wisdom of your womb and stop feeling like you don’t have what it takes to be successful.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Like the Authors Facebook Fan Page.
Follow On Twitter.
Follow On Instagram.
Follow On Pinterest.
Sandra Stachowicz is The Book Midwife, a book coach for women coaches, an international bestselling author, and the founder of Awaken Inner Goddess – which takes a decidedly different view on how business books should be written and published.
She is on a mission to help spiritual and unconventional women coaches get their first book out of their soul and into the world in 90 days so they can exponentially grow their heart-centred businesses, get fully booked with high-end clients, and embark on a round-the-world, never-ending adventure.
She works with passionate women, out-of-the-box thinkers, visionaries, soul-fuelled coaches, mentors, and healers who want to expand their souls and bank accounts while making an impact.
She wrote Leap Afraid: How to Turn a Devastating Series of Events into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You, which instantly became a bestseller and also co-authored the international bestseller, Rising Above.