Zack and Alex were down on their luck hackers, struggling to make ends meet. But one fateful night would change all of that when Zack acquires the job of a lifetime, from a strange cloaked man. A job that would take the two brothers deep into a world full of wonder, and even deeper into their forgotten past where they learn history is just that, HIS story.
Does any of this sound like you?
You never know what to write
On most days you struggle to come up with blog post ideas and haven’t planned in advance what your content is going to be about. You’re always looking to fill a publishing queue.
You chase after content trends
You go after what you think will make your post go viral or get more shares. There isn’t necessarily a thread in any of your content pieces and they are random at best.
Your content doesn’t have a strong link to the products or services you offer
You’re not sure how to create content to promote your products or services.
If you’re nodding yes, The 1-Hour Content Plan will help you generate countless ideas. To be exact, a full year’s worth of content ideas in 60 minutes or less.
Here’s what’s packed in this how-to guide:
– Three core ways to instantly generate content ideas with ease. Ditch the content overwhelm and never ever struggle with what to write again. that
– The fastest way to determine your brand voice so that you create content that fits you like a glove. No “whishy washy” ideas. No guessing.
– 5 types of content that will inch your subscriber towards becoming a buyer and sell your products and services with ease. (And why you need ALL five!)
– 8 must-not-neglect elements that either make or break your blog posts and how to optimize each of them.
– The trap that bloggers and solopreneurs fall into with producing content and how ways to hook more eyeballs on your content
Imagine for a minute how your blog and business would change if you never run out of blog post ideas…
You know exactly what to create, when and what results it’ll drive.
Your offers (paid and free) become seductive magnets of YES! that readers cannot resist.
Every single piece of content has a purpose in growing your blog and business, sells your products and services for you and builds your online presence…
That’s the power of a content strategy and the promise behind the ‘One hour Content Plan.’
Then scroll to the top and click or tap “Buy Now”. Get your content to work harder for you with the One Hour Content Plan!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.