About Habitual Wealth
In Habitual Wealth, you will discover:
● The enormous value of financial literacy — and why you should start educating yourself about money today
● A powerful, step-by-step plan for attaining and maintaining financial freedom that you can apply — even if you have to start with a small salary
● How to develop a wealth mindset that will transform your finances and your life
● How to stop worrying about money and start attracting wealth instead
● How to identify and eliminate deep beliefs that are holding you back financially
● How to create and stick to a workable budget so you’re always in control of your money
● Clear and actionable tips on how to live within your means, so you can start saving and investing
● Practical advice on when, where, and how to invest — and why investing is the ticket to wealth
● Common financial habits of the world’s wealthiest people that you can start developing right now
● How to reduce risks and turn mistakes into powerful money lessons all throughout your wealth journey
And much more.
Salutations! My name is Stan Lawson. I am a 35-year-old business and money-minded entrepreneur. Like many of you, my beginnings are humble and ordinary. I started my adult career working an extremely physical minimum wage job and had virtually nothing to show for it. Frustrated with my lack of financial knowledge and lack of money, I decided to dive deep into the study of financial literacy. Immediately, I started to notice trends in my research, which I distilled down. The results have been absolutely astounding! In four short years, my life has completely transformed. I am no longer a minimum wage worker but instead a six-figure income earner using my own financial research. I know how hard it can be to feel financially stuck. I want to begin sharing my findings with the world through relatable and easy to understand and financial books. Please join me in my endeavor to educate the masses on the principle of financial literacy for building wealth!