About Harness The Power Within
Do you aspire to become successful? Do you want to live your best life?…
…If so, then this book is for you! The purpose of this book is to inspire you to live a happy and fulfilled life. You can overcome any obstacle in life by unlocking the powers contained within you.
Key nuggets for your reference:
– Faith can help you to overcome all obstacles. Have complete and unconditional faith in God.
– Believe in God’s healing powers. Nothing is impossible for Him.
– God has perfect timing for everything. Trust God’s timing and live in peace.
– God is everywhere and in all beings.
– God will help you to move forward in the right direction and achieve your purpose in life.
– God sends His message or manifests Himself in the form of people whom you meet in your everyday life.
– Live life with honesty, integrity, love, and compassion towards others.
– What you sow, shall you reap.
– If you give it to others, it will be given to you.
– Thoughts define our character and influence our destiny.
– Meditation helps to focus the mind. You can achieve whatever you can think.
– Speak positive words every day and harness the positive energy around you.
– Discover the power of specific sounds and mantras. Chant God’s name(s).
– This entire universe is a manifestation of the Lord.
– Learn the qualifications required to control the mind and attain divine consciousness.
– Believe in your spiritual teacher or SadGuru and understand the nine forms of devotion to the Supreme Lord.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Follow On Twitter.
Aditi Agarwal is a self-published author who respects all religions and believes that God is One. She strongly believes that this entire universe, living or non-living, is a manifestation of the Lord. Her purpose of writing this book is to spread hope, love, and faith to everyone. She believes that the principles of faith and patience are the secrets to achieving true happiness, inner peace, and success in life. She strongly believes in the power of positive words, sounds, and mantras.
Aditi believes that if you help others, help will come to you. She created this work to restore faith and patience in the minds and hearts of her readers.
She lives in Phoenix, AZ with her loving family. She likes to pray, write books, and eat outside. She also likes to travel and meet new people. She respects different cultures, languages, and religions.
Aditi’s sincere desire is that readers find hope and encouragement, believe in the Creator, develop patience, understand the power of positive thinking, unlock their inner strength, and fulfill their destiny with this book. Her favorite quote is, “What you sow, shall you reap”.