If you are a woman over 40, tired of being unhappy with your body when you step on the scale or look in the mirror, then Release is the one book you must read BEFORE your next diet. This is NOT another weight loss book, another diet trend or magical secret you have not tried yet. Instead, Release is a rebellion against hating our bodies and trying to change who we are, after all your body got your back!
By learning the proven Release Method™, you will:
* Re-write your weight story: Gain a better understanding of what is changing in your body as you age, look at body fat differently (which is quite freeing!) and discover how to become your body’s best friend in midlife
* Age gracefully: Learn a step-by-step method for achieving an optimal weight during peri-menopause and post-menopause, the natural way
* Find freedom in your body: Get into deep alignment with your essence, release the scale and get back in control of your weight
* Exit the comparison trap: Learn how to stop comparing your progress and release the need for external validation, finding confidence from within
* Activate your inner motivator: Find deep support to help you gain and keep the momentum long-term, in a safe container of deep release
* Become unapologetically you: Re-assess your priorities, make time to focus on the things you love, such as your family, career, travel… no matter how busy life gets, guilt-free!
Every woman’s body is different, so this book allows for your body’s own timing to unfold, while showing you how to feel beautiful today, regardless of the number on the scale. This is your road-map for falling in love with your body.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Juliana Leamen is the founder of Naturally Joyous Inc. She is a Holistic Menopause Transition Expert, the host of ‘Confidence From Within’ podcast and author of the book ‘Release – A Woman’s Guide To Releasing Weight In Midlife Through Becoming Your Body’s Best Friend’.
She is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Board Certified by The American Association of Natural Wellness Practitioners, University- trained with a Masters degree in Science, Registered Bach Flower Practitioner and trained in human behavior by the Demartini Institute.
She is on a mission to provide a new model of care for weight loss for women during menopause transition and post-menopause, what she calls weight release, moving away from the ‘diet mindset’ and helping women find confidence from within.