This book is a guide for parents to help their teenagers transition out of depression and anxiety more easily. It will arm them with the tools they need to help their kids open up to them, becoming more receptive to the help they can offer.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Like the Authors Facebook Fan Page.
● Woman in her late 30s, married, three kids.
● Is an authority because she, herself suffered from depression as a teen, and have to deal with the depression of one of her three children.
● Knows what she’s talking about because she studied psychology, and specialized in mental illnesses like anxiety and depression.
● Helping a parent deal with their kid’s depression in a healthy and productive way matters deeply to her because what the reader is about to learn helped her guide her kid out of depression, allowing her to lead a normal and happy life.
● Is the right person to be writing this book because:
○ She’s a specialist on the subject
○ She effectively managed to help her kid
○ She effectively managed to deal with her own depression
○ She’s made many mistakes in the process, learned from them, and she would like the reader to avoid those same mistakes.
● She is writing this book because she knows that the wealth of knowledge she’s accumulated over the years can genuinely help a parent trying to cope with the depression and anxiety of their teens.