About The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians By David A. Fiensy
Release Day – October 5th!!!
The Christian life is not walking the line … it is hitting the road…
Fiensy focuses on Paul’s autobiographical references in his letters to the Galatians and Philippians to explore spirituality. Each chapter has:
• A new translation of the verses being studied
• The explanation and application of the verses to everyday life
• Four discussion questions for group interaction
• A section of additional information to go deeper into the scripture text
This book will help you to:
• See yourself in terms of your lifelong spiritual journey
• Apply scripture’s truths to your everyday life
• Deepen your appreciation of what it means to be a Jesus follower
• Understand Paul as a source of not just theological truth but of spirituality as well
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
David A. Fiensy (Ph.D., Duke University) taught in colleges and churches for forty years. He is the author of fifteen previous works on the Bible and early Christianity.