About You Can Be Happy Again: Bouncing Back After Infidelity Betrayal And Loss by Delia Gould
Delia Gould recounts her journey when her husband had an affair with her best friend and got her pregnant. Throughout the book she shares life lessons on how she managed to overcome the conflicted mixture of deception, rejection and the shadow of depression. This book was written to empower and encourage you to conquer your inner turmoil and choose to be happy again!
You will learn:
• How to take responsibility for your own happiness.
• Ten practical steps to cope and reclaim your happiness within days, weeks or months.
• How to spot the signs of infidelity.
• When to let go and have the courage to do so with incredible bravery.
• How to break free from the chains of unforgiveness and soar in the bliss of the freedom that brings.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Delia lives with her family in the United Kingdom but her roots are from the beautiful Caribbean Island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. She enjoys spending time in nature; going to the beach, to the park etc. and finds it very therapeutic. She is a proud mother and a qualified accountant, with over twenty years of experience in this field. Delia is passionate about helping 10,000 women to find happiness again.